OUR ADMISSION PROCESS:
Please contact Cindy TeVelde, Admissions Coordinator 517-231-5170 or phone 906-341-0371 for further information and a tour of our new facility.
An informed decision is the best decision.
The first step in the admission process is a brief initial assessment, which assists the admission team in determining a person’s current status, and necessary level of care. The Admissions Coordinator and Registered Nurse, will offer a tour of the facility. Use this time to become comfortable with the beautiful surroundings, obtain additional information, and meet the care staff.
The Right Care At The Right Time.
When a mutual decision has been reached between the applicant, family members or the designated representative, and our Admissions Coordinator, Additional Paperwork and Medical Information
- Physical Examination Report with diagnosis and special needs defined
- Health Care Appraisal
- Chest X-Ray/Urinalysis
- Physician certification indicating the applicant does not possess communicable diseases
- Medications list
At the time of admission, the resident, family or designated representative will review and sign the following documents:
- Admission Agreement
- Resident Care Agreement
- Financial Contract
- Resident Trust Fund Agreement
- Resident Personal Inventory Record
At the time of admission, all provision for the resident will be reviewed with the resident, family or designated representative. These will include, but are not exclusive to the following:
- Physician and Dental Appointments
- Therapeutic Services (offered onsite and offsite)
- Planned and Non-planned Outings
- Open visitation
- Release to home for non-extended visits
The population we serve are Michigan (auto) No Fault Insurance, Worker's Compensations and private pay recipients.